Monday, February 17, 2014

Celery is 95% water and 100% NOT pizza






Seriously.


I need you to take a moment and read the image to your left.

It is true. Fuck the naysayers that say " You'll learn to love celery". 

This is a lie. I do not like celery and it makes me want pizza more LOL.







A LOT more. like drooling, over the word pizza. Or Pizza Beyonce...that's right I said pizza Beyonce...behold.


All the single slices, all the single slice....now get some pepperoni!

HAHAHAHA, okay back to the grind of the blog topic!


 So I am have been at Weight Watchers for 7 weeks and I am having a ball.

Everyone in my circle and beyond is being really supportive and it is making my heart glow and helps me stay on track. Also, all of you out there reading my posts also means A LOT. I have run into people, or gotten random Facebook messages full of support and it really keeps me positive with it all

 Oh, and My bad for the lack of posting, however 18 inches of snow screwed errrrrthing up!

Valentine's Day Weekend:
I really hate this holiday ( no, not cause I am single, but that CERTAINLY doesn't help lol).

I just feel like it is this big day to buy crap, eat chocolate, and spend way too much Money.


Now if someone would buy me this ----------->
for valentine's day, I would be a happy camper. 

Heart shaped Pizza. Nom Nom Nom!



I also went to Stratus ( soon to be called Chicago....I think so I won't link you all to a place that is closing lol) for a friend of mine's birthday celebration. This is the first time I have gone out to eat in 7 weeks, and ordered off a menu without any nutritional data whatsoever. I personally love and enjoy eating at independent local restaurants. Eating locally supports our local economy. However, when I have no idea what I am actually ingesting nutritionally it makes it a bit hard. But I also had a majority of my points left for my day and decided I was okay with this decision.

I ordered the Argentinean Beef: Marinated, grilled bistro filet slices topped with an Argentinian inspired chimichurri, served with asparagus & garnished with sweet potato fries & tostones.

 It was delicious! 
  Oh Natalie, you are so funny! Yes Delicious!

However, I was not a fan of the tostones. So I didn't eat them. If the newly named and reopened "not-stratus" keeps this on the menu,  I would come back! The beef was cooked very well, the seasoning a long with the chimichurri made for a fresh and flavorful bite every time!
 


Progress:

So I weighed in On Friday and I am down 17 pounds!!!
  

OMG Renee, Yes I am serious! Want more proof?!

It's this many sticks of Butter!
 







Big Ang!! I promise I am not lying, I will even show you a picture!



 



Dance Break!
image 


Okay. That's my happy dance, now bye bye :)

4 comments:

  1. Leni you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You go, my little lake duckie!! You sound so happy and you look great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! That's a lot of butter.. you go girl.. lol looking forward to reading and seeing more resuls! :D

    ReplyDelete