Friday, February 7, 2014

A lil post for your Friday Pleasure :)








It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday cause

 



Woot Woot, welcome back Friday! How I have missed you let me count the ways:

1. There was not 1 but 2 snow/ice storms this week
2. I hulked it the fuck out shoveling on Wednesday
3. This is weigh-in day
4. Time to Drink.



That's a pretty decent list if I do say so myself.


So, about this snow. Seriously, 9 inches Monday, followed by 3 inches plus half an inch of ice on Wednesday is no bueno. 

Let's say the snow and ice is spider man, and I am the Hulk. This is my interpretation of our relationship on Wednesday as I shoveled for a minimum of 4 hours:


Seriously, I smashed that snow to smithereens * best word choice, a thank you*

I decided to count all this snow shoveling as my activity/work out. I used this handy dandy website Snow Shoveling to Calories Burned. Long story short, I earned 31 point plus for all my hard work. *takes a bow*


Ah- I weighed in today again! This is my 5th week weighing in. I can honestly say I don't feel like I am depriving myself, I have been able to go out to eat with my friends, drink when I would like to, and overall just enjoy the simple changes of portion control and eating mindfully. I am really happy to say that I am down 2.2 pounds, for a total of 14.2 pounds. See below this obnoxious wallpaper-esque montage of a hand holding 1 pound of fat. well that is what I have lost. cray cray!





Anyway, it is Friday. I am going to get through the rest of my shift in order to prepare for -------->



Look for my update next week on new recipes I am trying, and other general updates a'la Leni :)




No comments:

Post a Comment